0
Due to the forecast strong winds racing this Saturday is cancelled. However, we remain hopeful that the wind will abate sufficiently to allow racing on Sunday to go ahead but please check for updates here.
Contact Us

If you would like to ask us a question or send us any comments, please complete the form below:

To guard against spam we require you to show you are human:
This form requires you have JavaScript enabled in your browser.
Bosham Sailing Club, The Quay, PO18 8LU Tel: +44 (0)1243 572 341 All Content Copyright © Bosham Sailing Club - All Rights Reserved Driven by CLUBView