Use of the West Room
- The West Room is a valuable resource within the Clubhouse and has been kindly set up for multi-use by generous funding from the BSC 50/50 Lottery.
- This funding has supplied various resources such as a Table Tennis Table, Bean Bags, Games & DVD's all so the room can function as a space for Cadets within the Club.
- The West Room is also used for various meetings and training courses throughout the week.
- For Cadet use, parents will need to sign (in/out) for a key from the office. As the room is used for different purposes it must be left in a tidy condition after any use. Please also be reminded that no food or drink should be taken in to the West Room.
- If you have any questions please contact the office.
Last updated 09:49 on 3 September 2022