15th January 2019
Photo above taken by Hugh Gilbert
This week at BSC
- Tuesday - 19:00 - week 2 of RYA First Aid Course over 4 weeks
- Friday night supper - see below for another delicious menu from Miranda
- Saturday - Rowers New Year get together - all welcome - see below
- Saturday Bar Draw now stands at £220! You’ve got to be there to win it!
Dates for your diary
- Wednesday 23rd January Scottish Dancing
- Saturday 26th January - Burns Night - Not just for haggis lovers! Book Here
- Sunday 27th January - RNLI books sale
- Thursday 31st January - CDB Racing Rules Clinic - ask your Class Captain
- Saturday 2nd February - CDB Racing Rules Clinic - ask your Class Captain
- Saturday 2nd February - Keiron’s Charity Quiz - get a table together Book Here
- Thursday 14th February – Oyster preparing and tasting – details to follow
- Saturday 3rd March - Live music from The Decades
Do you know any young people looking for some work experience/a bit of extra cash? We’re in need of some help in our Kitchen (16+) and the Bar(18+).
Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The fabulous Miranda Powley of Bosham Kitchen is cooking up a delicious menu this Friday 18th January. Click Here to book and avoid disappointment.
Spicy root and lentil casserole, served with Naan bread and yoghurt -£10.00
Hearty beef casserole, served with mash and cabbage -£12.00
Winter Plum Crumble served with custard or ice cream -£4
Cheese and biscuits -£4
RNLI FUNDRAISER SAILING/BOATING BOOK BARGAINS
SUNDAY 27th JANUARY 11:00 to 15:00
An amazing private collection of some 1000 beautiful and interesting books on sailing and all aspects of boating and the water has been donated to the RNLI to help their fund-raising. The Club will be displaying a large selection of the best of these on Sunday 27th January from 11am to 3pm. Covering cruising, racing, ocean sailing, historic ships, boat-building, seamanship/navigation, charts, amazing voyages by famous mariners, plus inland water-ways, canoeing and even fishing, there will be many titles to interest all those with an affinity for the water.
You are invited to come along for this one-day event, make a do-nation and take a choice from the bookstall, knowing you are helping save lives at sea.
Team Sophie Launches Crowd Funding Site!
Please follow the link to view the Sophie's progress and donate
Click Here to Book for Burns Night
Come down and watch the game on the Big Screen.
WE WILL BE SHOWING THE ENGLAND MATCHES AT THE CLUB THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT
Click the link below to view the full schedule.