28th November 2018
At our club this week
- Come and help decorate your club on Friday
- Club supper on Friday - It’s All Greek to Me!- book here
- £90 To win in our Bar Draw on Saturday
- Saturday - Scow Dinner and Prize Giving
- Sunday Carvery - book here
- Saturday 8th December - Fast Handicap Autumn Series 11 and 12
- Sunday 9th December - IOCA Training
- Thursday 13th December- Club Christmas Dinner - book here
- Friday 14th December - Lottery Quarterly BONUS and monthly draw
- Tuesday 18th December - Christmas Carols at 18.30
- Christmas menu available now
- New Year’s Eve at BSC - Book now!
Friday Club Supper
Russ’s Greek Odyssey
Beef Stifado (Greek style Beef Stew)
Greek Potato & Courgette Bake
Served with seasonal vegetables and potatoes
Orange Syrup Cake
BSC Festive Make-over and Mulled Wine - Friday 30th November - 10.00
Come and give us a hand to decorate the club for Christmas. EVERYONE WELCOME and the more, the merrier. We’ll toast our efforts with a glass of mulled wine!
Film Club - Monday 3rd December at 19.00 for 19.30 - “Rain Man”
Directed by Barry Levinson in 1988 and starring Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise, this classic road movie tells the story of a greedy car dealer getting to know the autistic elder brother he never knew he had. It is reckoned by many as the performance of Hoffman’s stellar career and the film won four Academy awards in 1989: Best picture, actor (Hoffman), director and screenplay. If you have never seen it, you must; if you have, you will probably want to see it again.
As always, BSC Film Night is on the first Monday of the month from November to April at 7pm for 7.30pm with hot dogs in the interval; and ice cream available too! No need to book.
Team Sophie Update
Thank you for voting for the girls in the British Yachting Awards and you can see up date on their progress here.... The photo shows upper body strength training - spot the fleece!
Celebrate Christmas at BSC
Get a gang together and book in to BSC for one of our delicious festive menus. Click here for more info.... EVERYONE WELCOME!
The Perfect Gift for Christmas
Why not give a loved one a voucher from the club which can be redeemed against a meal or any course. Available from £20 upwards. Please contact Steve Shaw – Club Secretary at email@example.com
Fancy a Feva for 2019?
Some of the club’s Fevas will be available for sale soon. Find out more and register your interest by contacting Steve Shaw on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bosham Sailing Club Celebrates New Years Eve!
See the New Year in in style. Come to the Bosham Casino - play or dance the night away!
- 8.00 Arrive to a mood setting Cocktail
- Try your luck at Blackjack or Roulette and as no real money is required you can’t lose – but you could win a prize!
- 8.45 onwards - Supper
- Dancing and gaming until 1am
- Dress – Black & White
Tickets £35.00 - Book now online – tables of 6-8-12 available.
Dinghy Park - Winter Storage Fees
If you have a boat in the Dinghy Park and require Winter Storage between 1st January and 31st March, please contact the office by email before the 1st of December. The fee for this will be £104. If you don’t want to pay winter storage fees, please get your boat moved so we can get on with winter maintenance of the Dinghy Park
News from the South Seas
Check out the website via this link .... to see news from John Lippiett and company of their rendezvous with George Storton in the Falklands. A date for your diary - John will be giving a talk at the Club on Saturday 12th January 2019