Revised Race Start Times for the 18th and 19th July
Please read ‘BSC Members Guide to Racing Under COVID-19 Restrictions’ published here before participating in Club racing or undertaking a race support duty.
09:30 Q Classic Dayboat Fast Division
09:50 Q Classic Dayboat Medium Division
10:10 Q Classic Dayboat Slow Division
10:10 Q Fast/Med Handicap
10:30 Q Slow Handicap
10:50 Q Chichester Scow
11:15 CB Optimist Cutmill series
1. Competitors are to rig their boats as much as possible before leaving the Dinghy Park to minimise time spent in the public Quay and slipway areas.
2. Signing on and off forms will be placed on outside tables in the Dinghy Park unless otherwise advised.
3. Competitors are only to recover to the slipways when there is sufficient room to do so safely and must return their boats to the Dinghy Park without undue delay.
4. At all times members must remain mindful of the social distancing restrictions keeping at least 2 metres apart from members of other households and avoid gathering in more than groups of 6 people from different households.
5. There will be no BTB race for the Slow Handicap as originally programmed.
6. The Tideway Sunday race series has been moved to midweek (details Class Captain).