Welcome to 2021 and our new Website - Log In information
Published 20:34 on 7 Jan 2021
We are delighted to launch our new website and we hope you enjoy the redesigned look and feel.
This new platform provides us with:
- A vibrant location for all the latest Club news and information
- Integrated booking for events and club equipment such as club boats
- Replaces dutyman with a Duty Roster
- A live calendar that at all times will have the latest information - Subscribe to automatically receive updates
- Integrated Dinghy Park Management for the office team
- A website designed to be used on any device - PC, Tablet or Mobile Device
- AND LOTS MORE TO COME!
Over the next few weeks more functionality and content will be added, but we would love to hear what you think and adjust our course as necessary!
You will receive a NEW log in and PASSWORD over the next few days so keep an eye on your emails. This log in will give you access to the members portal where you can book events, sign up for duties and update your details.
Whilst the website is the public facing 'shop window', we have also replaced our office database systems. This is a huge undertaking and my thanks go to everyone who has worked extremely long hours to make this as smooth a transition as possible. A special thanks to Kathrine Turver, Jo Salmon and Kit Chapple who have been working so hard to get this right!
We hope you enjoy using your new Website and should you have any questions, please let us know!
Last updated 12:04 on 6 March 2021